Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Items to Virtually Unplug & Kickstart LearningApr 27, 2021 06:00AM ● By Chris Jones
Helping your kids stay up to speed academically during the pandemic doesn’t have to be boring. While they may not find virtual and hybrid learning assignments exciting, these hands-on activities are sure to get them excited about building their brain (there’s even cool stuff for teachers, too!) Here’s this month’s Top 10 Tuesday Tools to Kickstart Learning.
- Adventures of Peggi & Pat. This book for young readers features a young girl and her new dog.
- Yoga with My Foster Mom. This picture book tells the story of two girls who dream of doing yoga as a way to spend quality time with their foster child.
- Insect Lore - BH Butterfly Growing Kit. Watch your caterpillars transform into beautiful butterflies right before your eye with this home growing kit.
- Insect Lore Butterfly Lifecycle Stages. These figurines help your little ones understand the stages of a butterfly’s lifecycle.
Bulletin Board Sets
- Germ Busters Bulletin Board Set. Teach your students how to be smart and healthy with this colorful and fun bulletin board set.
- Amazing People: Inspiring Women Bulletin Board Set. Help your students to discover and learn about 60 amazing women from around the world with this illustrated bulletin board set.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Bulletin Board Set Grade PK-3. Transform your classroom bulletin board into a storytelling wall for this beloved children’s classic.
- Scholastic Wipe-Clean Bundle (10 Book Set). This write-able and erase-able learning book set helps kids learn 123, ABCs, counting, sound and sight words, math, spelling, and more.
- Sensory Genius Set of 9. These fidget toys help kids keep their hands moving and their attention focused.
- Back To School Supplies Pack, 3rd Through 5th Grades. This base school supply kit includes the basic things your child needs for the classroom.
BONUSConfetti Lesson Planner. Add some sparkle to your life with this fun and inspiring lesson planner. Features year-long lesson planning as well as for scheduling appointments, conferences, and events.
Visit the Chalk N More Facebook Page to learn more about these products and others!